Need some extra motivation these days? Maybe you are trying to stick to a new gym routine, or are struggling to get through an assignment at work. Whatever the case may be for you, sometimes we all need an extra motivational playlist to help pull us through.
As I sit here and write to you, I can tell you first hand that I understand this completely. In fact, I have a motivational playlist for days that I have writers block! After listening to the following songs, I can attest that these are great motivation boosters. Take a look at my list and give them a listen!
- Beautiful Day – U2
- The Adventure – Angels & Airwaves
- Let It Be – The Beatles
- Run the World – Beyonce
- Get Up, Stand Up – Bob Marley
- Livin’ on a Prayer – Bon Jovi
- Stronger – Britney Spears
- Fighter – Christina Aguilera
- Survivor – Destiny’s Child
- Dog Days Are Over – Florence + the Machine
- Carry On – Fun.
- I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
- Let It Go – Idina Menzel
- Don’t Stop Believing – Journey
- Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) – Kelly Clarkson
- What a Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
- Unwritten – Natasha Beddingfield
- I Won’t Back Down – Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
If you don’t agree with some of the songs on my list, that’s okay! Head on over to iTunes, Spotify, or any other music service to create your very own playlist. The next time you are feeling sluggish, play it loud and proud.
What are your favorite motivational songs? Share with us in the comment section or on Twitter!