Looking for something sweet to add to your Thanksgiving spread? Look no further! This week, we are switching up the content and bringing you one of our favorite recipes for the holiday season. Check it out!
- 8 sweet potatoes (peeled, halved, and sliced thin)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 1/3 cup pecan pieces
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
To make this dish:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Toss potatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper – divide on two separate baking sheets
- Bake until potatoes are tender, with an occasional toss – 30 minutes
- Once tender, take out and sprinkle with butter, brown sugar, pecans, and cayenne
- Bake again until sugar is carmelized – about 10 minutes
- Toss and serve!
- This recipe serves 8 people, so half or double as you see fitting. Enjoy!